Come along, join the fun
Not only does he have fun around the oak tree at the summer concerts, but he has fun in other places around Sea Pines.
2022 Summer Bubble Gum Cruise Schedule
For over 25 years, Gregg's famous Bubble Gum Cruise has been fun for the whole family! The 90 minute cruise takes us on a journey around Calibogue Sound on the Vagabond where we see dolphins, osprey, an occasional sea turtle and so much more. Randy may catch a live jellyfish and show us how a small crab hitches a free ride. Gregg leads the children through some fun songs and games on deck as we learn about the coastal environment of the low country barrier islands. We conclude our journey with a close encounter and ghost story about the "haunted lighthouse" and then return to Harbour Town for a treasure hunt.
The cost is $33 per adult and $28 per child (kids two and under are free!) and tickets may be available 30 minutes before the cruise on the Harbor Town dock behind the lighthouse OR IN ADVANCE online using this link. We have only canceled a handful of cruises over the years due to inclement weather, so please join us if if the weather looks a little iffy! Snacks and beverages are available on board.
2022 Sailing Schedule
10:00am - 11:30am
Spring - March 31 & April 7
Summer - June 10 - August 27 - Every Friday
- Boat leaves from the Harbour Town pier behind the lighthouse at 10:00am
- Boat returns at 11:30am
- Cost is $33 per adult and $28 per child
- Tickets available on the Harbour Town Pier 30 minutes before the cruise or in advance online by clicking here
(Schedule is subject to change without notice due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances)
* See a recent sing-along (picture) with the gang
* Gregg strums a familiar tune (picture)
* Gregg plays "Simon Says" (picture)
* Maddy demonstrates the "Unicorn"
* Listen to the Bubble Gum Club Pledge (MP3)
* Listen and learn to tell the truth (MP3)
Join Gregg for lots of fun...
We've included a few MPEG clips and Real Player Links of Gregg having fun. Click on them to download them. Use quicktime, mpeg or Real player to play them.